My name is Stephine Anatogu. Life is long, life is a course and teacher. Nobody in the wold has be able to completely understand the life but yet the life keep teaching us everyday. Sometimes things gets so hard the one might want to give up but the life does not allow that because one most finish the race. Only the weak gives in by committing suicide and by that cause pain to those that care about them.
Pain is constant and fear is everywhere but the ability to see pass the pain and hurt and take the risk that we could get cut in between, that is what makes us different. It is alright to take a little break but do not dwell in the situation because you could only drawn more in your pain and settle for what life has to offer.
This is the most personal post I have even done in my life just because I feel it is important. I have been hurt before and i might still be hurting but is fine because that is just life and I am sure I will get pass it just like I have done in the pass years.
STEPS TO DEFEAT THE DEPRESSION
- Step away for the problem: This could be really difficult to do because when one has a problem that is all that will be on they mines but for yourself and health sake that is not advisable.
- Staying positive at all times: At all times been positive and try as hard as to believe in the best and thing will work out fine but do not get too carried away trying to relax and run from the problem.
- Stay with people who really understand: Surround yourself with group of people who are ready to support you and stand by you and will also be positive.
- Rest more: Try to get more rest during this period try to meditate and try to keep focus and think a little bit about a better way to approach the problem.
- Never compare: By comparing you will get more stressed out but not to forget that the person or thing you are comparing with has he or her own issues because life is not a bed of roses.
- Never quit: Never should you see quit as an option because once you do. Then failure is next but if u take your time and continuous practice would really help and while trying not to quit also have the ability to know when something is not for you and is time to let go.
These are the steps that I try as hard as to stand by when I get depressed or sad. So please kindly comment below your advice and tips to get through depression. Thanks